This website (hereinafter the “Website“) is operated by SIA KULBA ("us", "we", or "our"). For further information regarding the provider of the Website, please refer to Imprint.
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Cookies and Usage Data
Unless otherwise indicated in the following chapters, the legal basis for the handling of your personal data results from the fact that such handling is required to make available the functionalities of the Website requested by you (Art. 6(1)(b) General Data Protection Regulation).
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
To protect our legitimate interests, we will store such data for a limited period of time in order to be able to initiate tracking of personal data in the event of actual or attempted unauthorized access to our servers (Art. 6(1)(f) General Data Protection Regulation).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
Use of Contact Forms
You can contact us directly via the contact form available on our Website and provide us with following information:
- e-mail address
- Phone number
We collect, process and use the information provided by you via the contact form exclusively for the processing of your specific request.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website.
- To notify you about changes to our Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website.
- To monitor the usage of the Website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Republic of Latvia and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Republic of Latvia and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of SIA KULBA
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website ("Service Providers"), to provide the Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Information about your rights
The following rights are in general available to you according to applicable data privacy laws:
- Right of information about your Personal Data stored by us.
- Right to request the correction, deletion or restricted processing of your personal data.
- Right to object to a processing for reasons of our own legitimate interest, public interest, or profiling, unless we are able to proof that compelling, warranted reasons superseding your interests, rights and freedom exist, or that such processing is done for purposes of the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to file a complaint with a data protection authority.
- You may at any time with future effect revoke your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data. For further information please refer to the chapters above describing the processing of data based on your consent.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please address your request to the contact e-mail indicated below.
Last updated: December 12, 2018